Not all junk foods are bad for your health. This peanut crackers seems to be intriguing, it is fortified with Vitamin A. Your enjoying this Pinattsu and taking care of your eyes at the same time.
The crackers looks like Nagaraya. But Nagaraya is a little harder to bite. Taste like any typical peanut crackers. I hope they have chili flavor . The pictures shows only ten crackers because I ate half of it.
Taste of approval is 5 out of 10.
Benefits of Vitamin A for your reference.
1. Act as anti-oxidant, helping to protect our cells against cancer and other disease
2. Vitamin A improves our vision and prevents night blindness
3. This vitamin promotes formation of strong bones
4. Vitamin A guards us against bacterial, viral, parasitic infections
5. Guards us against heart disease, stroke and lowers blood cholesterol level
6. It can improve skin condition like acne or psoriasis
7. A well-known wrinkle eliminator, vitamin A reduces fine lines in the skin and helps fade age spots.
8. Vitamin A supplements may help kids who have respiratory problem
9. The supplement is also believed to help people suffering from glaucoma and measles.