The warning signs, telling you not to have it, but the selling and promotion continue.
Let start with the cigarettes. Here are some of the numerous warning slogans.
– Cigarette smoking is dangerous to your health!
– Smoking Kills!
– Smoking seriously harms you and others around you!
– Smoking clogs the arteries and causes heart attacks and strokes!
– Cigarette smoke contains carbon monoxide!
A slogan is written on every cigarette pack to warn smokers that it is dangerous. To make the scene more scary, a matching picture of a disease person is printed on every package.
Another step to discourage public from taking cigarettes is the price increase. Government is collecting significantly higher tax on cigarettes, including alcohols and spirits.
The infant milk formula.
I was only seeing one slogan before, but now I have been reading several versions (on a single brand).
– Breastmilk is the best for babies up to 2 years of age and beyond. More of a reminder.
– Milk supplement should not be introduced before the sixth month of life. Infants six moths onwards should be given fresh, indigenous and natural foods in combination with continued breastfeeding. Do not use commercial infant milk formula in short.
– The unnecessary and improper use of this product may be dangerous to your child’s health. Maybe be dangerous but not necessarily harmful. A threat!
– The use of milk supplement must only be upon the advice of a health professional. Now they are requiring a doctor’s prescription. Based on experience, doctors are recommending only the expensives such as Similac, Enfalac and Promil.