The Department of Science and Technology through its Chemicals and Energy Division is currently producing guyabano health products such as 300 grams capsules and two-grams teabag. They are manufacturing it in accordance to WHO standards. It is a sure safe product according to their own laboratory tests.
The agency also studied the guyabono well. The following are according to them.
1) Guyabano is rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, carbohydrates and dietary fibers
2) Has high flavonoid content – pytochemicals that have been found to fight viruses, carcinogens and allergens.
3) Guyabano outperforms Metformin in maintaining blood sugar level in diabetic persons.
4) Scientifically proven to relieve fever, spasms, pain inflammation, and asthma. Lower blood pressure and maintain good heart rate, Prevents cancer and slow down tumor.
5) The unripe fruit has more flavonoids than ripe.
6) The leaves are rich in tannins, fats and oils, unsaturated steroids, triterpenes, and flavonoids.
Marvin is the lead chocolate maker of Ben and Lyn Chocolate Inc. Has strong background in food research and development. Occasionally conducts training and lectures. Accepts coaching and consultancy services. Lecturer of Cocoa Foundation of the Philippines.