A per suggestion of Dennis, I am going to add one measure of sugar per measure of mangosteen and ferment it for 15 days. It is going to result to a unique and healthy drink.
I got a set of mangosteen peels from my sister. The pulpy seeds should be included in the mix so I am bit puzzled. The pulpy seeds are moisture rich. It helps moisturize the added sugar and turn it to liquid eventually. The moisture within the peels is surely not enough to do the same. My choice are, add some water to 1:1 sugar to peel ratio or follow the recommended but use syrup instead.
A radical change of plan. I saw a 60 °Brix syrup in refrigerator. I used it instead of sugar crystal. I also found some ripe mangoes on table. I added some of it to replace to loss pulpy mangosteen pulp.
Here are the series of non standardized operations in pictures. I need to wait fifteen days to see the outcome.
I felt sorry that I need to terminate this sooner than expected. Curiosity forced me to open the jar. I saw some unwanted mold growth on top. It was my mistake. I will be more careful next time. I promised! I will repeat this one.