My new born baby had a hard time making a poop . I was worried because his stool was hard and he could barely expel it . There came a time that he never poop for two days . Oh man what was that?
His pediatrician told us that it is caused by the commercial milk brand. My wife is not pure breast feeding because the baby hates mother’s milk. We then switched to Similac. The results was amazing . My baby boy poops two times a day after consuming several ounces of Similac.
Similac does not contain palm olein oil that may contribute to stool hardness. Here are the rest of product features.
- Contains DHA, an omega-3 fatty acid, to support the normal development of the brain and eyes.
- Supports the normal development of your baby’s immune system.
- Similac with DigestEase formula is scientifically formulated to be easily digested by
- Excellent tolerance with stool consistency close to that of the breastfed infant.
- Similac does not contain palm olein oil, a type of fat that may contribute to stool hardness.
- Palm olein oil-free fat blend provides excellent fat and calcium absorption. Optimal calcium absorption may lead to greater bone density.
- Protein system provides a plasma essential amino acid pattern close to that of the breastfed infant.
- 1.8 mg of iron (as ferrous sulphate) per 100 Cal, or 12 mg/L.
However , the main disadvantage is price.