- tintin September 1 2011 @ 11:58 pmhello po…nakakatulong po ba to pag ang isang tao my genital warts?
- mae September 7 2011 @ 1:48 pmHi. I am searching a alternative medicine for my mom. She has hypertension, diabetic and is developing an involutional depression. i have read that the guyabano leaves are good at those illnesses. What shall I do with the leaves? Should I boil it? How many of it is needed? Will I be able to see the effect in a short while? I really need your insights on this. I am so desperate to find her cure. Thank You and God Bless.
- pine September 22 2011 @ 5:26 pmSir Marvin, ask ko lang po kung nakaka cure ba ang guyabano sa may uterine polyps that cause bleeding?hope you can help me. God bless us!
- bobby September 24 2011 @ 3:37 pmtry nyo rin po mag vita plus marami din pong benefits ang vita plus maraming flavor po kayong pagpipili-an may guyabano, melon, at dalandan, pwede rin kayo mag attend ng seminar/ training sa vita plus.
- marie vhyme October 17 2011 @ 11:20 amAno po ba ang gagamitin sa pagpapa boil ng leaves.Young leaves po ba ang gagamitin para sa cancer? Ilan dahon at ilang tasa? Reply po kayo,
- rosejanna October 17 2011 @ 2:11 pmdahon ng guyabano, include mo yung mga stems, barks…pakuluan ng mabuti…serves as your drinking water everyday….kung ako ang mga-laga hindi ko e count kung ilang dahon…mas marami mas mabuti, tantyahin mo lang… e ref mo nalang para ok ang lasa
- garry dongalen October 19 2011 @ 1:04 pmi would like to know if guyabano effectively lowers bad cholesterol. puwede po ba yong guyabano leaves tea? kung hindi man sa choleterol puwede po ba itong pampababa ng blood pressure?
- Elaida ReyesOctober 20 2011 @ 11:17 amHere’s how to prepare guyabano tea:Air dry the guyabano leaves. Air drying will concentrate the healing benefits, therefore more effective. When dried, shred the leaves and measure one cup to a liter of water. Bring to a boil, then lower the heat to low, and simmer for 20 minutes. Drink 3 cups a day, 30 minutes before each meal.Do this everyday for a period of 30 days only because the powerful tea will kill the good bacteria in your gut if you take it for more than 30 days. If you need to, or if your sick condition persists, give your body a one week break before continuing with the tea.It would be good to take probiotics while undergoing the guyabano tea treatment to support your gut flora. Also, avoid too much meats, eat lots of fruits and veggies and eliminate softdrinks, sugar and sweets from your diet.For more info, go to http://www.rain-tree.com/graviola.htm ;
Graviola is the guyabano plant.Hope this helps!