- marvin October 20 2011 @ 6:11 pmthanks Elaida!
- REy M.October 27 2011 @ 9:37 pmSir Marvin;Ang anak ko po ay na diagnose n may sakit n SCHIZOPHRENIA ipinasok po namin siya sa isang home care para mabantayan ang kanyang kalagayan,more or less six months n po siya doon. effective po ba ang guyabano sa ganitong karamdaman.Salamat po.rey m.
- roque December 9 2011 @ 11:25 amhello, my wife has now suffering on breast ailments, she found some small bukol when she tried to used her hands around her breast, what type of guyabano can help to cure her, but we are planning to consult the doctor to find out whats inside on he breast problem.
- soniamaria January 1 2012 @ 9:32 amdoes guyabano leaves lowers blood sugar?
- ghia January 18 2012 @ 5:48 pmhello po i have a stage 2 breast cancer my right breast already removed.ask ko lng po kung tama po yung gingwa ko nglalaga po ako ng guyabano leaves at yun po ang ngiging tubig ko araw-araw minsan po lgpas isang litro ang naiinum ko.tama po yun?d po kc ako mag-uundergo ng chemo.
- Julia February 2 2012 @ 5:01 pmpaano gamitin ang dahon ng guyabanoo???
- augustine February 4 2012 @ 12:27 pmpakuluan mo ang dahon at inumin daily wala pon side effect yan at samahan mo ng prayer ,,LORD JESUS WILL HELP YOU HEAL
- Elaida ReyesFebruary 4 2012 @ 8:49 pmGuyabano leaves for cancer:Leaves may be fresh or air dried. I used air dried leaves for my thyroid cancer symptoms.Take air dried guyabano leaves, cut with scissors into thin strips, and measure one 8 oz. cup. Boil a liter of water in a saucepan, and when the water starts boiling add the guyabano leaves, allow to boil for at least 5 minutes, then lower the heat to medium-low and simmer for 15 minutes more. After that, switch off. Let cool. Now, you have tea for one whole day. When you prepare guyabano tea, make only enough for the day because the potency of the tea is good only for up to 8 hours. Throw away left over tea. Make fresh tea the next day.Drink an 8 oz. glass of the guyabano tea before meals, 3 times a day, for 30 days only. More than that, the tea will affect your gut flora. Guyabano tea is so powerful. It will not harm your good cells but it will destroy the good bacteria in your stomach; so it would be good to take probiotics while undergoing this treatment.If after 30 days your cancer symptoms are still there, rest your body for 10 days then repeat the treatment.Good luck, and God bless!