Another crazy stuff. I got another set of adlai seeds. The light colored adlai seeds with relatively soft seed coat. Nineteen adlai seeds that were left behind after milling a set of one kilogram.
The crazy stuff.
It can be peeled with bare hands with ease but would be easier with a hand tool, the long nose pliers. I got the pliers and began piercing them one by one until I got all the brown grains. It took me about seven minutes. About six thousand hours if I took one million seeds instead. This task obviously needs a decent milling machinery.
Out of 19 seeds, 12 grains were gathered while the other seven seeds were empty. If this number will always be true, then expect a 63% recovery by numbers, not by weight.
Sorry! I tried finding analytical balance with no success.