1/4 kilograms banana blossom, chopped. Include young banana fingers and soft bracts. Match sticks like filament of young fingers should be removed.
1/4 kilogram ground pork
1/2 cup chopped singkamas
1/2 cup chopped carrots
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon black pepper
5 tablespoons cornstarch or flour
1/2 tablespoon salt
2 onions, chopped
2 cloves garlic, chopped
molo / siomai wrapper
1) Boil chopped banana heart in water for 15 minutes. Cool and strain to remove water.
2) Add the rest of the ingredients to cooked banana blossoms and mix well.
3) Place enough mixture in a molo wrapper. Fold the corners upward and fold the protruding corners sidewards. Make the siomai more round. Care should be observed to prevent breakage of molo wrap.
4) Arrange the siomai in a double boiler and steam for 30 minutes.
5) Serve with your favorite sauce.