COCO PAN DE SAL
2700 grams Bread Flour
300 grams Coco Flour
1860 grams Water
300 grams Lard
45 grams Salt
600 grams Sugar
40 grams Yeast
Weight of dough 5810 grams
Weight of 1 pc of Coco Pan de Sal 20 grams
1. Mix all dry ingredients in a mechanical mixer.
2. Add water gradually.
3. Mix for 15 minutes in dough mixer.
4. Ferment dough for 20 minutes. To prevent moisture loss and to maintain ideal dough temperature cover with plastic or until the dough /baston does not spring back when pressed.
5. Baston and proof for another 15 minutes.
6. Proof for another 45 minutes before baking.
7. Bake in a pre heated oven (350oF) for 8 minutes.
Yield: 295 pieces
1 can condensed milk
3 pcs eggs, well beaten
¼ cup butter, melted
½ cup sugar
½ cup all purpose flour
2 cups desiccated coconut
1 tsp vanilla
2 tsp baking powder
100 pcs 1 oz. paper cups
1. Mix together all ingredients until well blended.
2. Pour mixture into paper bake cups. Fill up only to ½ full of the paper cup to avoid overflow during
3. Place on baking sheet and bake in pre-heated oven (350oC) for 15 to 20 minutes
Yield: 100 pcs
Cost: P0.75 to P1.00/piece
developed by Product Development Department of Philippine Coconut Authority