stainless steel spoon
Paper/Polyethylene or Paper/Foil/Polyethylene bags
1. Pierce eyes of the coconut and allow water to drain.
2. Preheat oven at 177°C (350°F) and put dewatered coconut until it cracks.
3. Remove the coconut meat from the shell and parings.
4. Slice the coconut meat with a peeler.
5. Mix thoroughly 2 parts slices with 1 part sugar.
6. Stand for 30 minutes and drain.
7. Dry in drier at 70°C (158°F) for 2 hours.
8. Toast in oven till golden brown.
Technology courtesy of DOST Tekno Pangkabuhayan.