400 g pork luncheon meat
125 g fresh squid
1 cup sliced carrots
2 cups chopped cabbage
1 onion, sliced
2 cloves garlic, minced
salt to taste
1. Slice pork luncheon meat.
2. Heat oil in the pan.
3. Fry luncheon meat until golden brown. Cut to thin strips. Set aside.
4. In the same pan, sauté onion and garlic. Add squid and cook for three minutes.
3. Add vegetables, salt and pepper and vinegar to taste. Then, add enough water. Cover until vegetables are tender. Adjust taste accordingly.
4. Add the fried luncheon meat. Stir.
5. When thoroughly cooked, transfer to a serving dish. If desired, garnish with sliced onion leaves.
6. Serve hot. Enjoy!