The next three meat recipes were given to me by meat processing trainor Mr. Bong Gordola. The following are embutido, patties and tapa. All time Filipino favorites.
1kg pork (700g ground lean and 300g ground back fat)
1/2 cup finely chopped carrots
1 cup finely chopped cooked ham
3 tbsp minced bell pepper
3 tbsp minced green pepper
1/3 cup sweet pickle relish
1/2 cup raisins
1 tsp refined salt
1 tsp phosphate, dissolved in 1/4 cup chilled water
1 tsp ground black pepper
1/2 tsp MSG
1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
1 tbsp cornstarch
3 pcs whole eggs
slices of hard boiled egg
slices of vienna sausage
aluminum foil 10″x12″ in size
1. Select good quality raw materials. Trim and weigh
2. Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients and blend well.
4. Divide the mixture depending on size desired.
5. Spread and flatten the mixture on center of foil, put slices of hard boiled egg and vienna sausage.
6. Roll the foil neatly. Arrange in steamer and steam for one hour.
7. Cool, pack and store in freezer.