1 cup green munggo
2 cups ampalaya leaves, stalks removed
1/2 cup pork fat, small cubes
2 onions, sliced
1 clove garlic, minced
salt to taste
1) Wash munggo seeds and soak it in water for 2 hours or until swollen and soft. Drain and set aside.
2) Heat pork gently in a pan until some oil comes out. The oil will be used to saute the onions and garlic.
3) Saute onions and garlic in pork oil. Make a slow saute over a low heat until the onions are soft.
4) Add the swollen munggo. Fill with enough water just to soaked up the seeds.
5) Bring to boil for 15 minutes. Mix salt to taste.
6) Add ampalaya leaves and boil for another 1 minute.