125 grams pancit canton
1 cup kalabasa, sliced
1 cup carrot, sliced
1 cup cabbage, sliced
1 cup togue
1 cup chicken meat, sliced
2 heads onion, chopped
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp ground pepper
soy sauce and fish sauce to taste
1) Wash all vegetable ingredients. Cut to desired sizes.
2) Boil chicken meat in a cup of water for fifteen minutes. Let cool. Cut. Save the stock for later.
3) Saute garlic and onion until golden brown. Add chicken meat. Mix. Add vegetables. Simmer for three minutes. Set aside.
4) In a separate pan, boil the chicken stock. Add ground pepper,soy sauce and fish sauce to taste. Add pancit canton. Continue boiling until tender.
5) Arrange pancit canton in a platter and top the sauteed vegetables. Serve.