1 pack of dried pancit miki
1/8 kg ground pork
1 cup sliced carrots
2 cups chopped cabbage
1 onion, sliced
5 cloves garlic, minced
fish sauce (patis) or salt to taste
1. Heat the oil in the pan.
2. Sauté the onion and garlic. Add the pork and cook for three minutes. Shrimps (peeled) and chicken (cut into strips) should be added next. Continue cooking for another three minutes.
3. Add the fish sauce (patis) and pepper. Add enough water and cook for six minutes.
5. Add the carrots and cabbage and cook for about five minutes or until tender.
6. Add the noodles. Stir occasionally. Adjust the taste accordingly.
7. When it is thoroughly cooked, transfer to a serving dish. If desired, garnish with sliced onion leaves.
8. Serve hot.