She cooked this simple and delectable recipe for me. She said I should post this in my blog. Hmm! Maybe she has the intention of claiming this blog. Ouch!
1 kilogram galunggong (mackarel scad, small)
1 piece medium size ginger, sliced
1 teaspoon pepper
1 piece medium size onion, sliced
young banana leaves, as wrapper
1. Clean fish. Remove all internal organs. Wash thoroughly. Rinse.
2. Arrange fish in banana leaves in batches of 8-10 pieces.
3. Distribute pepper, onion, ginger on top of fish.
4. Fold the banana leaves neatly. It should cover all fish.
5. Arrange wrapped fish in double boiler and steam for 5 minutes or until cooked.