100 grams Sapporo Long Kow Vermicelli (sotanghon)
1 liter milk
6 tablespoon sugar
1-2 tablespoons pistachios (chopped)
1-2 tablespoons almonds (chopped)
4 tablespoons rose syrup
5 pieces fresh strawberries
1 small packet jelly (strawberry flavor)
3 tablespoons falooda seeds (basil seeds)
ice cream, any flavor of choice
- Soak Sapporo Long Kow Vermicelli in warm water for 3 minutes. Drain immediately. Set aside.
- In a bowl, soak falooda seeds in enough water, cover and refrigerate it for at least one hour to make the seed swell. Drain all the excess water and set aside.
- In a large pot, allow milk to boil then add the sugar. Stir constantly to dissolved. Then add sotanghon and rose syrup, cook for for another minute.
- Remove pot from flame and allow ti to cool in room temperature. Then refrigerate the mixture.
- To make strawberry jelly, dissolve powder in hot water, stir constantly. Allow it to cool in room temperature and refrigerate. Then slice into cubes.
- In a tall transparent glass, pour in the falooda seeds, the refrigerated mixture and sliced strawberry jelly. Top it with a scoop of your favorite ice cream, pistachios, almonds and fresh strawberries. Serve immediately.
The recipe was sourced form Sapporo Products brochure. Text or call +639215543299 for more information.