There are two guyabano trees in front of our office. A microwave oven is available for use. Two available materials for making fresh instant tea.
I am doing the following procedures in preparing tea every morning and whenever I like it. Ohh! Correction, only in office.
1) Get three guyabano leaves.
2) Rinse it shortly under running water.
3) Tear them to halves.
4) Place in big mug.
5) Add water.
6) Heat in oven for four minutes at maximum setting.
7) Take out the mug.
8) Use a fork to push down all leaves to bottom.
9) Let cool for a minute or two and start drinking.
I would like to remind that this is not for serious people with extreme desire. Microwave energy is known to act on water molecules. However, many articles over the internet are saying that microwave may affect food components. Its effect on guyabano and other tea materials is uncertain.